Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free tutorials on how to run your online business
- We are on standby to help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Sell your product and Receive Orders
- We don't just display your products we also help get you sales by advertising and promoting products on several avenues such as Social Media and traditional at no cost to you.
Package and ship with ease
- Now that you have received an order, simply package the product nicely and secure then drop it off at your nearest post office or your preferred deliver agent. Use EMS or DHL for quick delivery. The delivery agent delivers the order to the buyer.
Get paid and grow your business
Once the order is successfully delivered you can now request for payment.
You can withdraw your earnings minus our fees 1 week after the order was delivered in conformance with our 100% MoneyBack Guarantee policy.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 20 items a month, and you only pay after your item sells.
It’s just a small per cent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on African Store in USA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on African Store USA
How do fees work on African Store in USA?
Joining and starting a shop is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
At this time there is no listing fees. It is free to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing also does not expire or until the item is sold. However, once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal or Mobile Money, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
All Fees are billed in US Dollars, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on African Store in USA. Create an account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location, choose a shop name, verify your membership, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay any fees or charges).
How do I get paid?
You will usually receive payment by requesting a withdrawal after your balance has exceeded the minimum threshold of $50. If you choose PayPal as your payment method, for instance, the withdrawal amount requested will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits. Payment may also be deposited into your Bank Account or Mobile Wallet.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. Though, to be verified as a seller you have to verify your identity with a recognized National ID Card. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and make a sale.
What can I sell?
African Store in USA provides a marketplace for fashion designers, crafters, and collectors to sell their handmade creations, such as African clothing, shoes, sandals, bags, jewellery and more.